**Game time changed to Sunday Night Read about it in AZCardinals.com
This Sunday, October 25, the Arizona Cardinals will host the Seattle Seahawks at State Farm Stadium (new Sunday night game start time 5:20 pm MST). There will be a limited amount of family, friends and season ticket holders allowed in the stadium for the game:
Fans – albeit a limited amount – will be allowed at State Farm Stadium for the Cardinals’ next home game against the Seattle Seahawks…
The Arizona Department of Health Services is allowing the Cards to host approximately 1,200 spectators for the game on Oct. 25, which will allow season-ticket members the chance to attend a game for the first time this season.
There will also be addition protocols in place to make the game as safe as possible.From the Arizona Cardinals website
- Masks will be mandatory. Failure to comply will result in ejection.
- The 1,200 tickets will be allocated in pods of two on both the east and west sides of the stadium with 600 per side.
- To allow for social distancing, seats not available will be zip-tied to prevent their use.
- Tickets and parking are 100% digital and touch-lessly scanned upon entry. Concessions will also be contactless.
- Additional staff will continuously clean all high-contact surfaces and restrooms.
Watch Football Games & Pre-Game at Westgate
If you make it out to the game, be sure to pre-game over at Westgate Entertainment District or head out and watch the Arizona Cardinals as well as other NFL games at one of the Westgate restaurants and bars that are open and ready for football fans !
* Photo courtesy of Yardbarker Arizona Cardinals News Article