Christmas Day, Sunday, December 25, 2022, the Arizona Cardinals host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at State Farm Stadium, with a game start time of 6:20 PM!
Here are some things to know:
Charge Your Phone – Everything is Cashless!
Everything from your parking passes, to game tickets, and buying snacks and gear is all cashless now, so be sure to charge your phone before you head out and be ready!
Car parks open approximately 3-4 hours before the game, as well as the Great Lawn. Have your digital parking passes ready to go!
(Check traffic conditions at az511.com per Arizona Cardinals Game Day recommendation).
*Also they do recommend getting there within the first couple hours of areas opening, as traffic does increase coming into the stadium area Also, be aware there is construction going on around the State Farm Stadium and Westgate area, plan accordingly!
Here is the link to more stadium parking information as well
There is also parking across the street (walking distance) from the stadium at Westgate Entertainment District, including parking for electric vehicles! “There are 16 Tesla Superchargers (15 car & 1 cybertruck) located behind Dave & Buster’s in Lot 1”, per the parking information on their website.
There are several spots around the stadium that fans are able to tailgate before games. Lots of fans also tailgate across the street at Westgate Entertainment District as well! (Taligating is not allowed after the game). Here is more tailgate information
Also remember, that while you can drink outside while tailgating, you will not be able to bring any drinks inside and the clear bag policy is in effect (heads up they are requiring bags to be even smaller than previously, read more clear bag policy details here).
Most nearby restaurants open on Christmas are available beginning around noon and don’t close until a few hours after the game concludes. Here is a list of restaurants open around State Farm Stadium in Glendale on Christmas: (Courtesy of KTAR)
- Bar Louie – 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. (6770 N Sunrise Blvd.)
- Bodega – noon to 10 p.m. (6751 N. Sunset Blvd, Suite E110)
- Buffalo Wild Wings – 11 a.m. to midnight (9404 W Westgate Blvd Suite C107)
- Carousel Arcade Bar – noon to 10 p.m. (6770 N Sunrise Blvd, Suite G111)
- Crooked Pint Ale House – 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (6151 N. 99th Ave.)
- Dave and Buster’s -2 p.m. to midnight (9460 W Hanna Dr.)
- Fat Tuesday – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (6751 N Sunset Blvd #E113)
- Kabuki Japanese Restaurant – 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. (6770 N Sunrise Blvd G-211)
- McFadden’s – 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. (9425 W Coyotes Blvd.)
- Manna Korean BBQ – noon to 10 p.m. (6751 W. Westgate Blvd.)
- Opa Life Greek Cafe – noon to 10 p.m. (9404 W Westgate Blvd.)
- Salt Tacos y Tequila – noon to 10 p.m. (6751 N Sunset Blvd.)
- The Lola – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (6770 N Sunrise Blvd Suite 109)
- Yard House – 2 p.m. to midnight (9401 W Westgate Blvd.)
Follow @CardsGameday for the most current details about all things game day for fans. And if you can’t make it out to the game, there are still a number of ways to listen or watch the game!
*Main photo courtesy of AZCardinals.com, graphics courtesy of State Farm Stadium social sites and WestgateAZ.com